Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I am watching the snooker. A belting match between Wilson & Bingham.
They're not hitting the balls?

Badger_Boom

Über Member
Fingers crossed that the hound doesn’t experience inner turmoil tonight. I could do without being dragged out of bed at 0230 to take him for a walk in my pyjamas.

I could do even more without encountering a neighbour trying quietly to send a chap on the walk of shame while the hound vomited loudly in the middle of the road.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Black bin ready for collection
First cuppa went down well
Pesky cat has been fed

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another dismal misty wet start to the day.
I put my glass recycling bin out and notice a neighbour has put out a paper recycling bin next to mine. Bin lorry has been past with no crashing noises but I checked carefully before putting it out. There may be a second lift I hope.
No morning ferries due to covid issues so not a good morning for travelling. Travel here is becoming a lottery.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Finally, bob the knob builder has had a skip delivered. We've been living opposite a huge pile of building rubble for about 3-4 months. Imagine a pile of bricks and concrete 4 foot high and about 60 foot long. Just dumped. That said it's probably going to fill 10 skips. Why he never had the skips delivered and filled them as he extracted the rubble I'll never know, as he's now got to shift it all again.

Top Bottom