Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
It’s gone dark
It's called falling asleep 😴.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Finally, bob the knob builder has had a skip delivered. We've been living opposite a huge pile of building rubble for about 3-4 months. Imagine a pile of bricks and concrete 4 foot high and about 60 foot long. Just dumped. That said it's probably going to fill 10 skips. Why he never had the skips delivered and filled them as he extracted the rubble I'll never know, as he's now got to shift it all again.
With a skip costing twixt £175 & £225 that'll be a pretty penny to move that amount!!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
@Reynard

I saw this on Pinterest and thought you would like it.

1642076982822.png

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Two wardrobes and a chest of drawers dismantled and taken to the tip with a load of cardboard and other assorted rubbish.

Only two settees and a washing machine to left to take. Unfortunately, they will have to wait as I need to cut up the settees to fit in the car and the washing machine weighs an absolute ton - the last time I lifted it into and out of a van, I nearly gave myself a hernia. This time it needs to go in the back of the car without damaging said vehicle. A second pair of hands will be required.

Sunny, still and chilly here chez Casa Reynard. We had frost overnight, but not a sniff of the fog that was forecast.

I did not have the best night's sleep. Was restless and had some strange dreams. I have spent the morning writing and doing some general puttering around. Am now watching an auction on the Bay of E that I'm planning on putting a bid in. There is still 43 minutes to run on that.

After that, I shall have some luncheon.

Two wardrobes and a chest of drawers dismantled and taken to the tip with a load of cardboard and other assorted rubbish.

Only two settees and a washing machine to left to take. Unfortunately, they will have to wait as I need to cut up the settees to fit in the car and the washing machine weighs an absolute ton - the last time I lifted it into and out of a van, I nearly gave myself a hernia. This time it needs to go in the back of the car without damaging said vehicle. A second pair of hands will be required.

Dismantle the machine, maybe?

Top Bottom