Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Evening .
There was another largish meteor again last night some peeps saw it around 10ish. Heading Somerset towards Malmesbury direction . Some peeps heard a sonic boom .

Caught on film here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/wales/south_east_wales

:becool:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've got to walk up a big hill on Sunday morning, at 1am. Snowdon sunrise walk !

Only down side, is my right big toe has been giving me problems for a few weeks due to a lost nail (broke my toe in November) and it's been a bit 'infected'. I 'may' have sorted a bit of sticky out nail a couple of day's ago (used my sons numbing cream before I got 'digging) but it's still rather painful but no longer 'leaking goo'.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've got to walk up a big hill on Sunday morning, at 1am. Snowdon sunrise walk !

Only down side, is my right big toe has been giving me problems for a few weeks due to a lost nail (broke my toe in November) and it's been a bit 'infected'. I 'may' have sorted a bit of sticky out nail a couple of day's ago (used my sons numbing cream before I got 'digging) but it's still rather painful but no longer 'leaking goo'.

Most peculiar... My daughter and I are ascending Snowdon on Sunday, too, but starting at at 04:30, or maybe earlier if we're up & about... We're walking the Llanberis Path and down the Snowdon Ranger (thence over the coll to get back to Llanberis.

Weather's looking pretty good for the day/night, isn't it!?

How much is your insurance for bike mechanicing?
Mines not too bad but I'm workshop only no mobile repairing as that's much more expensive.

These bikes were for friends and a neighbour . They would have been classed as uneconomical repairs . The bikes had been neglected for years and had accumulated rust and caked on dirt and grease .
The time I spent working on them worked out as pennies per hour which excluded ordering and collecting parts .
I know what is like when it came to insurance when I repaired cars . So many limitations,certain cars excluded, any welding had to be watched for half an hour . Plus the cost !

Drinking green tea 🍵

Verdigris? :whistle:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Most peculiar... My daughter and I are ascending Snowdon on Sunday, too, but starting at at 04:30, or maybe earlier if we're up & about... We're walking the Llanberis Path and down the Snowdon Ranger (thence over the coll to get back to Llanberis.

Weather's looking pretty good for the day/night, isn't it!?

Might see you on my way down the Llanberis Path - We'll be leaving the top after sun rise (5:20am) so might see you at some point.

Top Bottom