Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Warm, grey and dry here chez Casa Reynard.

Another rough night, but at least it's starting to cool down. Puttered about doing assorted stuff this morning. This included watering the tomatoes, portioning up the chicken pieces for the freezer and ironing my white coat.

I also had a good laugh while watching Madam Lexi both watch and stalk a muntjac deer. Baby deer (could still see the stripes and spots in the coat) was just pogoing around in the garden having fun, not realising that the cat was anywhere near. I walk out of the front door to go to the garage, deer takes off and I get the "Evil Eye" from Lexi for spoiling her entertainment...

Anyways, it is time for luncheon.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Just got this

carbon.jpg

Oh, and there was a shower of rain while I had my luncheon.

pawl

Legendary Member
Warm, grey and dry here chez Casa Reynard.

Another rough night, but at least it's starting to cool down. Puttered about doing assorted stuff this morning. This included watering the tomatoes, portioning up the chicken pieces for the freezer and ironing my white coat.

I also had a good laugh while watching Madam Lexi both watch and stalk a muntjac deer. Baby deer (could still see the stripes and spots in the coat) was just pogoing around in the garden having fun, not realising that the cat was anywhere near. I walk out of the front door to go to the garage, deer takes off and I get the "Evil Eye" from Lexi for spoiling her entertainment...

Anyways, it is time for luncheon.

White coat.Are you about to take some one away:stop::stop::stop:

Top Bottom