Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'll trust you on the flavours, no need to try them for myself.
You could at least try them and report back.

Castrol GTX had an odd taste to it a few years ago. Then they changed the mix. BP diesel oil has a completely different taste to it.
Prefer the Christmas Cake though.

Well, if there was something you really, really disliked and people constantly kept offering this thing - and little else - to you 'because it's the time of year', you'd feel pretty fed up too!

I am finding there are more of us about than most people imagine - it's very far from the mythical 'everyone' who likes christmas foodstuffs!

For instance, at choir we normally get tea/coffee and biscuits - just bog-standard variety of biscuits - now we are getting tea/coffee and a mince pie. So I took a couple of biscuits with me so I had them to eat with my coffee.

It's interesting - I'd say about 75% of the choir members say oooh mince pies! Lovely!; there are about 12.5% who say nothing, but look around furtively for somewhere to quietly deposit said mince pie, and the rest say 'no thanks' to the mince pie, put it back on the plate, then when they saw me eating a digestive biscuit said, ooh where did you find that? Are there any more? So us non-mince-pie eaters are now going to take turns in bringing really nice biscuits in for the next few weeks!

Would you like a Garibaldi biscuit ? :whistle:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I bought a book tonight. My pile of books to read continues to grow...I'll read them all one day...

Now time for bed I think.

Me too. I have a big pile of books to go through.

However, I know have an hour travelling time each way now so I am beginning to catch up. :becool:

BTW, I have books I wish to give away. If anyone wants any, drop a DM and I'll let you know what I have.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
FhXXNeuWAAI3T4Y.jpeg

Morning.
It was foggy here to begin with but has been replaced by grey sky . It's a shame I couldn't take advantage of the sunshine and go for a ride yesterday.
Georgie has just jumped onto the bed . He's been out all night ! :angry:

Top Bottom