Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
Oi !!! :ohmy:

Some of us try to make classroom-based stuff more exciting. Or I would be doing if I wasn't on strike today. I spend days/nights/weekends crafting creative learning materials, which must be decent-ish as I see colleagues using them for years afterwards once I've passed the modules onto new people. And students like what I do, not just in-class but comments I get years later.

Oh, and you lot buy the stuff my graduates market to you 😊

Mind you, it'd probably not beat driving a dumper truck round outside. But there's Diggerland for that :okay:

I must admit, watching the kids come out of school today, I thought back to how much I've enjoyed training courses in the past. I think the Business Analysis one was the best.

classic33

Leg End Member
And now the sun's out and I can see a rainbow over the cranes.
Head to the end on your left, there lies the pot of gold!

Gwylan

Veteran
An update. Also had a go at nibbling the seatbelts. Front driver has to be replaced.
Now sprayed with anti marmot spray. Left over from an incident in Belgium. Suppose it might works for rats or mink or whatever.

Replacing the seat belt will be another matter.
Positive was I cycled there and back. Obliged to stop in the pub for lunch.
Some good came out of it all.

No rain, jolly cold and very windy.

Reading it like is to think Obi-wan was it writing, no?

Gwylan

Veteran
how did you manage that,we were not allowed to argue,1963-66.Our sports teachers were bullies and phycos.People still talk about them.

We had corners where convention let you lurk to avoid a lesson. The 6th form library became a refuge when you survived long enough.

Top Bottom