Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Ah, ok... Sounds reasonable if the kitten is acknowledged as being pet quality and is being sold as non-active.

Ragdolls can be outcrossed to both colourpoint Persians and Siamese. Going by what you say, it's entirely probable that the great grandmother is a colourpoint Persian. Easy enough to tell from the breed number on the paperwork. :thumbsup: The other similar type breed is a Birman. If you are buying, do insist on the paperwork though, for peace of mind if nothing else.

Yes, Torties. Poppy is like that too. And she'll biff me if she thinks I've stepped out of line. :laugh: Lexi is the cuddlebum here. She is currently sitting on my shoulder as I'm typing this. :rolleyes:
My 'tortie' is the opposite, a real 'fusspot' in fact too much in that she'll start licking/grooming you before the 'chomp' starts but 2 of the others are also nibblers. Mind you like I've said before Kizzy was far too young to be separated from her mum when she was brought to us (her eyes were still blue) so I think she regards me as her surrogate mum.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Not seen that before, great.
Great musician...touring UK next month. Got a couple of his albums on those 'cassette' thingies.

potsy

Rambler
Just seen the pic of Fossy's new cat, very cute :wub:

That's me back to work, I guess the sun can come out now.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Having got us up a 5:30 Nettiethedog has decided to go to bed in the spare room for a kip. #itsdogslife.

IMG_5174.JPG

Top Bottom