Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just remembered what I was going to say.
The Royal Scott steam engine went through yesterday evening. I was a little bit late getting to my viewing spot after driving my wife back from Swindon.
I think that a small helicopter was filming the train's journey as the noise of that masked that of the steam engine which took me totally by surprise so I didn't have my camera ready.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It's got nowt to do with me, not my trees.
Not your birds either, but that doesn't stop people wanting them to thrive.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Sounds like a plan. Tomorrow is my second birthday too.:okay:

Your second birthday?
Thanks. We are back home tomorrow and this week is the first time I have been back to Amsterdam for yonks!
Plan to return when I shall cast my net wider.

Have they finished all the excavations/building etc for the underground railway line that goes under the broad wide street in the centre of Amsterdam? When I was there they were in the middle of a massive "cut and cover" job, which should be finished now.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Your second birthday?

Have they finished all the excavations/building etc for the underground railway line that goes under the broad wide street in the centre of Amsterdam? When I was there they were in the middle of a massive "cut and cover" job, which should be finished now.

I was a regular visitor from 2008 until last year. It was an ever ongoing project for the last 5 years or so it seemed.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
I am sat invigilating in an exam at the moment, more bored than a really bored person. I am having a bet with myself as to which student will finish first, put their head on the desk and go to sleep. As long as they don't snore it's not a problem.

Top Bottom