Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Why is Rick Astley singing away in my head? Something about making this a better place! I hope he doesn't do any tidying up whilst he's in there.
On the bright side, he's never gonna give you up, never going to let you down etc....

Where are you staying?
Our hotel is alongside the Amstel. We are planning to go to the Vondelpark today. Worth seeing in it's own right, but apparently loads of Kings Day stuff going down.
Tonight, we are having a Rijsttafel !!!

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Our hotel is alongside the Amstel. We are planning to go to the Vondelpark today. Worth seeing in it's own right, but apparently loads of Kings Day stuff going down.
Tonight, we are having a Rijsttafel !!!

Hope the Rijsttafel is a good one, they are not too keen on flavour in the netherlands.

If you get the chance and fancy a quieter local with very easy on the eye scenery get out north to Edam, Volendam and Markam or Hoorn. Quiet but quaint towns.

Hope the Rijsttafel is a good one, they are not too keen on flavour in the netherlands.

If you get the chance and fancy a quieter local with very easy on the eye scenery get out north to Edam, Volendam and Markam or Hoorn. Quiet but quaint towns.
Thanks. We are back home tomorrow and this week is the first time I have been back to Amsterdam for yonks!
Plan to return when I shall cast my net wider.

Top Bottom