Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Getting the plumbing wrong is a common problem, even for breeders... Last year a friend had a singleton kitten in a litter. She called him Eric. When Eric went to the vets for first vaccs, Eric became Erica. :laugh:

Do you have these yourself. Just going to ask about letting them out ! Read they are a bit "laid back" and not road savvy. That said, we are in a quiet cul-de-sac with a field behind us

We have a breeder of Norwegian Forest cats nearby. They are enormous.

View attachment 349492

About 7kg of cat. Maine Coons are somewhat larger. Quite an armful when stewarding LOL... Lovely cats though.

Do you have these yourself. Just going to ask about letting them out ! Read they are a bit "laid back" and not road savvy. That said, we are in a quiet cul-de-sac with a field behind us

No, I've got two rescue mogs, but through showing (and stewarding at shows) I've got to know folks involved with all sorts of breeds. :smile:

Raggies aren't really known for their brains. Most people I know who have them either don't let them out at all, or have a cat run or secured garden. It just depends what you'd feel comfortable doing where you live.

I had a previous mog as an indoor cat when it wasn't ideal to let him out unsupervised, but he was lead-and-harness trained and we'd go for walks to the local park. :laugh:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Ha! Also removed foam inserts and use a flat heavy rubber mat.
I often wished I'd invested in an RB250 as they are compatible with a wider cartridge range especially MC types. Maybe one day.
Chez Wimpers we need to keep the volume down for the neighbours so no point in big spending until I have the Audiolab and Rogers Studio 1a back in a large room raher rhwn the small Denon system on the sideboard!
Standard Thorens 'tweaks', it's easy to fit the Rega as well though you just need to swap the armboard and it is easier on the 160 as with the 166 a small piece has to be removed from the sub-chassis metalwork to fit the armboard (dremell job)

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...60-etc&usg=AFQjCNF7g3cz2UtgkvdSYYPuV4DLUx4xTw

Leftovers night here tonight chez Casa Reynard; the last of the spicy braised chicken, vegetable crumble, half a can of baked beans and a cheese and onion focaccia roll. Might have been a plate of random things, but it was very tasty. :hungry:

Can start from scratch again tomorrow - have taken a bone-in pork joint out of the freezer. Thinking of doing bbq pulled pork with it... :hyper:

Top Bottom