Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Serious business going on here..
View attachment 349472

I thought you said you were just going to cut the grass. You did not say anything about a new patio.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Ha! Also removed foam inserts and use a flat heavy rubber mat.
I often wished I'd invested in an RB250 as they are compatible with a wider cartridge range especially MC types. Maybe one day.
Chez Wimpers we need to keep the volume down for the neighbours so no point in big spending until I have the Audiolab and Rogers Studio 1a back in a large room raher rhwn the small Denon system on the sideboard!
You best but a big detached house then.

Personally I would go for the no mortgage super efficient little house that is Chez Wimpers and a luxury caravan/motorhome.:smooch:

Hill Wimp

What is with the name though?

Hill Wimp

We have a breeder of Norwegian Forest cats nearby. They are enormous.

th (3).jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Nice cat..
Stupid name.. :tongue:

It was pre picked by the breeder (Lion King Character). He was originally called Matilda until yesterday :laugh: when the vets identified him as a boy, and not a girl, so the breeder had to go and pick the cat up as the original owner wanted a girl.

Apparently these can grow to 7-9kg ! Tiggy is big at 6kg !

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
We have a breeder of Norwegian Forest cats nearby. They are enormous.

View attachment 349492

We were thinking of a cat around August after holidays. I'd looked at Norwegian Forest cats, Bengals and ragdolls but they were expensive, and I've never paid for a cat yet. I said to my missus, if you want it, I've not got the money !

He does like company, keeps following me round. Tiggy couldn't care less about us, and just scratches the carpet when she wants out or feeding.

It was pre picked by the breeder (Lion King Character). He was originally called Matilda until yesterday :laugh: when the vets identified him as a boy, and not a girl, so the breeder had to go and pick the cat up as the original owner wanted a girl.

Getting the plumbing wrong is a common problem, even for breeders... Last year a friend had a singleton kitten in a litter. She called him Eric. When Eric went to the vets for first vaccs, Eric became Erica. :laugh:

Top Bottom