Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What with the Daily Mail ones.

:laugh:

gbb

Legendary Member
Tea plans changed tonight...we came home without a plan for what we were going to have,
Diced potatoes, omelette and maybe some bacon then.
Prepared the potatoes...lets go see the grandkids while the potatoes part cook I suggested.
Arrived there...you want some chips ? We got a spare bag...free.
So we demolished a big bag
Went to the ENT dept this afternoon to get my ear cleaned, cannot be syringed so have to use suction. There was a screen on the bench, took a few minutes to realise it was my ear that I was looking at! I got to see the whole procedure in glorious technicolour :blink:
I saw my bronchioscopy live as well. Eughh. :wacko:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Pilchards on toast for lunch today...
No gin, I'm working this afternoon :sad:

cheese on toast with anchovies on top for the last 30 seconds under the grill, now that was yum yum.

Early morning Wimper-prints .... View attachment 396315

How come it looks like one of wimpers feet faces backwards? I'd never noticed that before.

I've lost my plumb bob.

Is Bob gonna help you find it?

Chicken !

So that's where it all is.

TVC

Cheese Club tonight.

GM

Legendary Member
Couldn't resist this one from Aldl, not bad at all.....

IMG_20180220_192230_936.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
cheese on toast with anchovies on top for the last 30 seconds under the grill, now that was yum yum.

How come it looks like one of wimpers feet faces backwards? I'd never noticed that before.

That's what your footprints look like when rushing to the Loo with yer legs crossed,

I can only assume that Hils didn't want to expose her bum to the new 'Nuclear Reactor' potty in 'Beryl' :laugh: :whistle:

The EldestCub was just getting very frustrated with a problem (cylinder in a cone) on a GCSE maths sample paper and I was looking at it and thinking 'I'm sure I can figure this out' so sent him to go and have a bath so I could stare at it in peace.

Similar triangles were the answer. I'd forgotten how much fun algebra is. We've had a shouted conversation through the bathroom door and he kind of groks what I mean and there's diagrams n'evryfink waiting for him when he gets out.

Top Bottom