Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Washer is on again.

Load 3 here ! So Rock and Roll (OK tumble !)

D

Deleted member 26715

Yeah, I am. About to settle back to watch the re-run of the race as I didn't get up earlier.
I'll have to wait until it's on Quest tomorrow night, but I'm struggling, I want to like it, but it's all too confusing all the cars the identical shape, all the bumping & barging (I watch BTCC for that) & worst of all is the courses, they're too narrow & don't make for good racing. I'd like to see them on proper tracks to see what they can really do.

I'll have to wait until it's on Quest tomorrow night, but I'm struggling, I want to like it, but it's all too confusing all the cars the identical shape, all the bumping & barging (I watch BTCC for that) & worst of all is the courses, they're too narrow & don't make for good racing. I'd like to see them on proper tracks to see what they can really do.

It's on the BBC red button right now.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Last night my PC seemed to have fallen victim to The Windows 10 Scroll Down Bug. After an hour, I realised that the problem was that a putty of peanut crumbs and spilled coffee had jammed the Right Arrow key in the down position. A quick wash and all was fine and dandy again.

Oh yes... I did mention these last few nights that I've been taking a pen (and some india ink) for a walk across watercolour paper. Here's what I ended up with. The first is an illustration for my scrapbook, the other is my "massively unwise" moment...

NR1F5386_small2.jpg

NR1F5393_small2.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Last night my PC seemed to have fallen victim to The Windows 10 Scroll Down Bug. After an hour, I realised that the problem was that a putty of peanut crumbs and spilled coffee had jammed the Right Arrow key in the down position. A quick wash and all was fine and dandy again.
Sieze your chance, peanut putty, now. You can work on the marmite version.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
My lawns are full of moss too, and walking down the road it seems general. Put down some weed/feed after mowing yesterday and then it rained, so probable a wasted effort.
I think with those weed & feed things (at least the "Evergreen" variety I've used) rain afterwards is needed according to the packaging so you may be in luck.

Having nipped out and got more lawn seed this morning, I started scarifying the remainder of the lawn only to realise that I'd forgotten to get more rubbish sacks! Thankfully I keep a supply of old charity clothing sacks in the cupboard (used as bin liners!) so these were pushed into action as garden waste sacks. By the time I'd finished clearing up, there were a total of 9 black sacks & 6 charity sacks full of fairly compressed grass, moss & weeds to go to the local recycling centre. Add on to that an afternoon of treading in and watering the grass seed and I was glad to get out for a quick ride late in the afternoon to wind down.

Top Bottom