Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pjd57

Veteran
It's raining in Zakinthos today.

classic33

Leg End Member
Brioche burger roll thingy filled with cheese, smoked ham and mustarQUOTE="Reynard, post: 5631107, member: 48446"]Brioche burger roll thingy filled with cheese, smoked ham and mustard, two :cuppa: and some apricots and blueberries.

Need to sort out some paperwork, then see to some errands. Might take the bike and enjoy the sunshine, even if my get up and go seems to have got up and left...
This what you want?

4packmolly-500x500-1.jpg

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Today has been very strange.

I had to visit a nearby town. As I was driving through this market town (where I live) , the traffic was held up by a slow-moving vehicle - a pony and trap. Like the one that I used to travel to school on (or in?) when I was living, as a very young owlet, in India.

The thing I noticed most about the town I went to, was the smell. :sad: The smell of traffic fumes and hot tarmac.

I sort of travelled 50 years in twelve miles. :scratch:

classic33

Leg End Member
Today has been very strange.

I had to visit a nearby town. As I was driving through this market town (where I live) , the traffic was held up by a slow-moving vehicle - a pony and trap. Like the one that I used to travel to school on (or in?) when I was living, as a very young owlet, in India.

The thing I noticed most about the town I went to, was the smell. :sad: The smell of traffic fumes and hot tarmac.

I sort of travelled 50 years in twelve miles. :scratch:
Time travel, with a twist?

Top Bottom