Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I'm on a course about how to drive trucks today.

Is a practical or classroom based ?

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Garden birds have been fed
Bright clear blue skies ideal day for a ride, shame about work

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Classroom Zzzzzzzzz

I feel your pain

Oi !!! :ohmy:

Some of us try to make classroom-based stuff more exciting. Or I would be doing if I wasn't on strike today. I spend days/nights/weekends crafting creative learning materials, which must be decent-ish as I see colleagues using them for years afterwards once I've passed the modules onto new people. And students like what I do, not just in-class but comments I get years later.

Oh, and you lot buy the stuff my graduates market to you 😊

Mind you, it'd probably not beat driving a dumper truck round outside. But there's Diggerland for that :okay:

Last edited:

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Currently dry but sky was a bit red when I got up.
This misled me the other day and it turned out nice in the end but that is not going to happen today. Winds forecast to be in the high 40's mph.
In winter we do get some spectacular sunrises here but this I suppose compensates for missing out on sunsets which we would have to travel west to see.
The first house we lived in when we came here never got any sun from November till February being shadowed by a hill behind.
My car would be covered in ice outside but people a couple of hundred yards away would be walking about outside in shirt sleeves.

Top Bottom