Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
In these crime dramas where there are lots of characters which confuse you as to who's who. It would help if they had their names on their backs like Bill and Ben ! :whistle:

I'd need a bit more than just names.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Got all the morning chores done including getting new hinges for my top garden gate.
This latter has not been possible for the past 18 months due to a lorry load of scaffolding mostly on the old Clydesdale Bank Building as well as a skip in the most awkward place. This took up so much parking space the shop was not easily accessible.
After lunch went up to my sheltered spot in the garden, sat down and fell asleep so nothing done in the garden or in fact anywhere.
Cannot find some of my tools as I am sure I have a narrow spade which I want for planting.
Search continues.
Getting short of bread so need to get more made but most likely tomorrow.

Ripple

Veteran
It'll only be tampering if summat goes wrong.
Spent over 7 hours digging through all PC programmes and google. Most of changes require admin login anyway so I only did what I could. Still managed to restore everything apart from cctv. So now it's playing a game of sending emails back and forth to IT, various managers and me. Usual stuff at work, as a security we are considered to be "plebs" so any requests take ages to be solved.

Though I still can access cctv. Unofficialy. A colleague kindly gave me their work login (we can login to multiple PCs at the same time). As a female security officer working alone at night I really like to see what's going on inside and outside the building. Especially after having to deal with a very aggressive male a few months ago.

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
At last I managed to mow the scrubland I laughingly call a lawn, plus the worst of the rear has been cut so the dog no longer disappears.

MikeG

Guru
Just in from the workshop. The raised panels are done. The weatherbars are made but not fitted:

m4aeqzZ.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Spent over 7 hours digging through all PC programmes and google. Most of changes require admin login anyway so I only did what I could. Still managed to restore everything apart from cctv. So now it's playing a game of sending emails back and forth to IT, various managers and me. Usual stuff at work, as a security we are considered to be "plebs" so any requests take ages to be solved.

Though I still can access cctv. Unofficialy. A colleague kindly gave me their work login (we can login to multiple PCs at the same time). As a female security officer working alone at night I really like to see what's going on inside and outside the building. Especially after having to deal with a very aggressive male a few months ago.
Don't get me wrong, I sympathise with you. Been in similar situations at work, which is why I said only if you get caught. They'll let you carry on as you are, until summat bigger goes wrong then say you never told them.

No-one likes being stopped, but you don't stop them, and ask them questions, you're the one in the wrong.

Top Bottom