Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Does remind me of an incident a while ago on the ferry home. We ordered fish and chips then went to a table but the meal never arrived. When I went to enquire it transpired that when the steward was looking for us an American couple who had ordered nothing had claimed our meal and said they thought it was included in the ticket when challenged later.
Aye right.

Reminds me of a time when I was about 18 or 19, going into a very busy take away after pubs closing and with possibly a few of the foaming ales consumed. I walked in and one of the staff was holding up a bag and saying who ordered the sausage and chips. I was hungry so I just claimed it. :whistle:

I still feel guilty for stealing someone's sausage supper!

MOTD is done and dusted. Time to pop the pate in the fridge (it should have cooled enough) and put the kettle on.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Drippety drippety.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Sunny intervals today I think after a grey start.
Might get a trike run as the weather deteriorates from tomorrow onwards.
The morning marine activity is confined to a string of fish farm cages being towed very slowly down the Sound. It is very rare to look out and see nothing moving on the water.
Need to make more bread today so better get started.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Good morning from a very squelchy Suffolk after last night's rain. The good news is that it's not raining here at the moment, the bad news is that I'm heading westwards in about an hour to where it is. The first coffee of the day is nearly finished, then it's a quick bowl of porridge, grab the waterproofs and head off to Silverstone

Top Bottom