Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Today's Hastings haddock came on an oval plate
IMG_20240429_145952250_HDR.jpg

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Another nap and still not with it . This one is going to last all day it seems .

I had one of those yesterday .

It's been a bright, comparatively warm but rather breezy day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept well, and have had a quiet day spent working on the writing. Oh, and I *might* have watched a spot of snooker as well. I only went out just now to drop off the parental's prescription slip at the quack.

Just sitting down with a :cuppa: and a biskit.

The pate I made on Saturday night is bloody lovely. Had some on toast for my luncheon. And I shall be posting the recipe in the food & drink section. I highly recommend this one as, despite being a bit fiddly on the prep, is WELL worth the effort.

Not a bad afternoon at Silverstone - it only rained for two of the three hours of the race. And the whole of the drive over there. The sun came out just as I got back home.
It could have been worse - I could have been at Donington which was a complete wet out for the whole morning I understand.

There was a two and a half hour delay in getting the racing going, and lots of hiccups due to the run-off areas being waterlogged and then some.

A friend is the Chief Marshal at Donington, and she said it was a right challenge to get stuff straightened out.

HCB?

Something something biscuit?
Half a cup of Bovril?

HCB = hot cross bun :smile:

Top Bottom