Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
A double sleepover by 6 year old granddaughter . Still another night to go and I'm knackered already.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Felixstowe seafront was packed this afternoon - the combination of the classic vehicle run and the sunshine & warmth really brought the daytrippers out. I've not seen queues like today at the various cafes, ice cream kiosks and the like for a long while. I locked my bike up at one end of the prom and spent 3 hours walking right to the other and back again looking at the vehicles on show and taking a few photos and appear to have caught the sun a bit.

In more mundane news, the non-recycling bin has been moved to the front of the house ready for emptying in the morning.

MikeG

Guru
Felixstowe seafront was packed this afternoon - the combination of the classic vehicle run and the sunshine & warmth really brought the daytrippers out. I've not seen queues like today at the various cafes, ice cream kiosks and the like for a long while. I locked my bike up at one end of the prom and spent 3 hours walking right to the other and back again looking at the vehicles on show and taking a few photos and appear to have caught the sun a bit.

In more mundane news, the non-recycling bin has been moved to the front of the house ready for emptying in the morning.

Just check your calendar. I believe that tomorrow is a bank holiday. They might not be collecting the bins.

tyred

Legendary Member
I think I will retire to the bedchamber very soon.

I plan on my now traditional May day trip to a steam rally tomorrow. :becool:

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, just waiting at the bus stop and I've got loose change to buy my return ticket.
Tyred waiting on his bus,
IMG_20240505_225105.jpg

Top Bottom