Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike_P

Guru
:idea: moment, maybe Yodel have not collected. Back to the corner shop and they had not. Bag emptied outside and one kitchen sink plug appeared :thumbsup: Sun appeared for the return.

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Made it -153 miles in dead on 2.5 hours and parked up just as the cars went out on the warm up lap for what turned out to be a cracking first race.

Nice and sunny in the East Midlands, but a chilly breeze when stood on the banking. There's an autojumble/classic car display just outside the circuit so that may be worth a visit during the lunch break if they haven't packed up

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member

BTW, Hildy the beagle, known to the community here, passed away after her dinner last night . This was a picture from her younger days.

Attachments

• DSC01796.JPG
    DSC01796.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 4

classic33

Leg End Member
Lights Out!!

The island is in the wrong place, smackbang central on the deck.
It should be off to the side.

If we're going to be pedantic, I'm not convinced the big hole in the middle is entirely accurate either.

That said, as a kid I'd have loved a bath like this, except there's no way we could have afforded to fill it to the level to play with it as shown...

I've bagged three of the four Bay of E lots I was after.

The one I didn't win was the one where I actually already had all the items in the lot - two photos and a (unrelated) press sheet. I just thought it would be nice to have some spares. Based my bid on what I know they're worth, but someone was obviously willing to pay well above what they sell for when they do come onto the market. It's frustrating, but that's how it goes.

On the plus side, I have managed to acquire the missing photo from a 1990 photo shoot. I have never actually seen all the photos together. In fact, I've never *seen* this missing photo before, although thanks to the sequence numbers on the prints, I knew it existed.

I've been collecting for thirty seven years, and yeah, you win some, you lose some.

Top Bottom