Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lovely luncheon of the last of the garlic ciabatta, toasted and consumed with luncheon meat and some of that Danish cheese, plus an apple, an orange and two :cuppa:

Cut as much grass as I could. There's just under half an inch of fuel left in the gallon-and-a-half tank on the mower. I daren't go any lower than that - usually I dump another gallon in when there's somewhere between two to three inches left. I shall rectify the lack of fuel issue for the mower on Monday.

Sat in the garden listening to FP2 from Monaco in the company of Madam Lexi, who bum parked on my lap. Just as well, as it wasn't so warm sitting out there.

I now have a :cuppa: and a biskit.

Broken collar bone 😞

Ouch! Mend quickly xxx :hugs:

Fabulous supper of cold roast beef, triple-cooked chips and a salad. :mrpig:

Madam Lexi enjoyed her share of the beef.

Mike_P

Guru
New ebke battery still awaited and as it has turned into a drizzly evening use of the car did have a positive side. Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Lidl all shopped in less tine than it will take to get to one and back tomorrow daytime. Seems to be a local petrol war being lead by a Texaco station that was the cheapest but now undercut by 0.2p by Asda and Morrisons, but is the Texaco petrol better quality?

Top Bottom