Today's 71 plate truck has 682005 kilometres on the odometer and has taken me to Hadleigh & then the joys of Felixstowe docks.. A place @Jenkins misses like a hole in the head 😂
Looks like a nice day outside from my laying down position.
I don't think we had that much rain last night in the end, the roads were damp and the wipers were on intermittently whilst travelling home last night.
Morning.
Sunshine with cloud here.
I seem to have survived the washing up this morning. The bins have been put out and I now need to get ready for a ride with my friends. It will be a gentle 12 mile ride with a stop for tea and cake halfway round.
Morning all, grey start of the day round here, but like most, looks to have rained a little through the night.
Forecast is possible showers later, muggy all day, but cuppa has been assembled ready for consumption
Good morning from a bright and sunny Suffolk although it is still a bit soggy in the garden after overnight rain. Coffee has been had while catching up with the news.
At some point I'm going to have to get moving and get some food and drink in for the weekend, but other than that there's nothing to do at all today.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.