Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
Thank you Uncle Ernie.. I take back everything I've been saying about how useless you are!
£100 this month..👍
 

Illaveago

Legendary Member
Oh! The cycle camera mount arrived yesterday. It was from China, Im normally careful when buying things to make sure that Im buying from this country so Im a bit cross. The mount looked alright until I tried to fit the camera. It won't, the gap for where both parts are supposed to connect is too small. I will have to file some metal off. It only cost just over £5 so not worth sending it back. The camera is an Apeman.
 

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
Good morning from bright and sunny Suffolk. Looks like another day where I'm not going to need a jacket. Coffee has been had after a good night's sleep but breakfast will be delayed as I need to get to the Post Office to drop off an item sold on Ebay.

Today's away day is to Hitchin to see the same band that I saw in Manchester on Tuesday evening. It's only 3 hours from home by train so a late morning outbound train and an early afternoon arrival will leave plenty of time for a slow walk into town and a relaxed lunch & drinks before booking into the hotel.
 

Illaveago

Legendary Member
I have almost finished reading my book. I thought I would read " The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare". I've read it before but having seen the film I would watch it again. Quite a bit different. The idea is the same. The book then goes on to tell of their other military encounters.

Georgie has just come in. I saw him strolling down the back path, it's used by a lot of cats over the years. I wonder where they go? :wacko: I think he's gone back out again now.
 

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
That's the parcel dropped off - on foot it's just about a mile round trip thanks to a cut through to a bridleway.

Breakfast will be a two parter of end of packet cereals starting with just enough own brand Shreddies to cover the bottom of the bowl and then the last two Weetabix in the paper sleeve.
 
Top Bottom