Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
Good morning from a 3rd floor hotel room in overcast Hitcin. Today's view is a private car park just visible between buildings - I'm happy to forgo the view as I was allocated a top floor, end of corridor room so no noises from above or passing guests.

The usual oversized cooked breakfast has been had to see me through the day and a decent rest has let it settle ahead of the walk to the train station shortly. Instead of going home via Cambridge (which is the obvious route) I'm going via Farringdon and Stratford. It's longer, but I'll get home at exactly the same time and will be on the move all the time instead of standing around at Ipswich for almost an hour.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
My brother in Law were talking about the GP this weekend on Sunday. He said that they were putting off the decision at the last minute to switch the venue I suppose on safety reasons. But what if you had already booked your flights and things?
It's already been switched once this year.
 
Top Bottom