Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
Good morning from a 3rd floor hotel room in overcast Hitcin. Today's view is a private car park just visible between buildings - I'm happy to forgo the view as I was allocated a top floor, end of corridor room so no noises from above or passing guests.

The usual oversized cooked breakfast has been had to see me through the day and a decent rest has let it settle ahead of the walk to the train station shortly. Instead of going home via Cambridge (which is the obvious route) I'm going via Farringdon and Stratford. It's longer, but I'll get home at exactly the same time and will be on the move all the time instead of standing around at Ipswich for almost an hour.
 

Mike_P

Legendary Member
Location
Harrogate
And so that was Saturday morning. Whilst the washer was doing its thing the bag of old non low energy lightbulbs deposited at the charity shop and a spray of weedkiller bought from The Range as I missed the end of season clearances of such in the supermarkets.

Washing hung out, slightly bemused by white and black t-shirts until I realised they were the ones bought from Lidl last week and put straight in the wash tub.

DPD deliveried the missing order I chased yesterday and the weedkiller deployed. Then the cars windows cleaned on the inside, hoovered and then the screen wash topped up and topped up and... Must have been virtually empty which would not have been good for the MOT on Monday.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom