Evening cuppa of tea went down well with a little carrot cake Gp just watched
biggs682 Itching to get back on my bike's Location Northamptonshire Today at 20:39 #212,596 Evening cuppa of tea went down well with a little carrot cake Gp just watched
Andy in Germany Legendary Member Location Rottenburg am Neckar Today at 21:39 #212,598 After a certain amount of use of the Anglo-Saxon vernacular I have managed to persuade Open Office to turn the spellchecker on. Okay, it's the US Dictionary, but it's a start...
After a certain amount of use of the Anglo-Saxon vernacular I have managed to persuade Open Office to turn the spellchecker on. Okay, it's the US Dictionary, but it's a start...
classic33 Leg End Member 9 minutes ago #212,599 Andy in Germany said: After a certain amount of use of the Anglo-Saxon vernacular I have managed to persuade Open Office to turn the spellchecker on. Okay, it's the US Dictionary, but it's a start... Click to expand... So you've to translate from German to English(UK) to English(US) and back again, checking for mistakes both ways.
Andy in Germany said: After a certain amount of use of the Anglo-Saxon vernacular I have managed to persuade Open Office to turn the spellchecker on. Okay, it's the US Dictionary, but it's a start... Click to expand... So you've to translate from German to English(UK) to English(US) and back again, checking for mistakes both ways.