Music for iPod thingy.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
Kirstie said:
in which case I will bring my accordion and play it at you for a week non stop. people rarely recover from that ordeal.

I have got an electric guitar and play the blues very badly so you might want to reconsider that threat.

Andy in Sig said:
Funnily enough I'm in Berlin in April and May: two weeks each time. If I'm not too old, I might check it out.

well check the line up with me first and i will make recommendations...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Andy in Sig said:
Fnaar,

I used to think not until I bought the soundtrack to Run Lola Run and realised that there is some clever stuff.

You're not perchance thinking of (c)rap are you, which largely consists of bad tempered black chaps swearing and being misogynist?
No, I'm pretty open minded when it comes to music, I like stuff from all sorts of eras, genres, etc. I guess I'm thinking of the "chipmunk" music you hear emanating from chavmobiles, and from mobile phones on public transport. Apologies if this ain't techno.... never been keen on "industrial" sounding music either... give me a tune, a great voice and a trombone and I'm happy.

longers

Legendary Member
Fnaar said:
No, I'm pretty open minded when it comes to music, I like stuff from all sorts of eras, genres, etc. I guess I'm thinking of the "chipmunk" music you hear emanating from chavmobiles, and from mobile phones on public transport. Apologies if this ain't techno.... never been keen on "industrial" sounding music either... give me a tune, a great voice and a trombone and I'm happy.

You might be hearing happy hardcore coming out of chavmobiles :blush:.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Why not try a few music podcasts ? You'll hear a wide variety of bands and genres and it's different every time.

And, of course, I never fail to get a plug in for my own weekly music podcast - see the sig below :blush:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Threads like this are useful; tonight I will work my way through and listen to all your recommendations on iTunes!

Top Bottom