My 1st incident, should I report it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
As a cat owner, I'd like to think the remarks are made in jest, albeit in very poor / sick taste.

If not, I'm very saddened that these type of people exist on a forum that I thought was above that kind of base nastiness.

wlc1 said:
They are vermin though.

The same as rats and fox's.

They are considered domestic animals, something which is enshrined in law, look up the relevant acts.

They are only considered vermin if discovered 'poaching' by a gamekeeper.

peanut

I think some people just cannot resist a windup.

Its obvious that such a statement is likely to cause great distress to others so its fair to assume that the statements were made to achieve just that.

I'm afraid I react to such taunts every time which is exactly what the posters wanted. More fool me I guess.

Andy 71

fossyant said:
The cat will go home..... don't worry (we have three of them) - Nothing you can do....... No need to report anything for a cat - they do what they want !

They are hardy things, just don't get on too well with being run over by cars......

The noise will be the usual shriek....pain, and 'get the hell out of here'.... sound's worse than it is........it's also a defensive noise....

Yeah, I have one and mine usually retires to a quiet corner to lick his wounds. The owner (not that you actually ever 'own' a cat) will soon pick up if he/she is hurt and make the vets bank manager even happier.

Cats are more independent than dogs - I think you are legally obliged to report it if you run down a dog or some other animals, but not cats.

MessenJah

Rider
They should all be shot, the filthy bastards. Either that or taught to shoot in their own back yard. And stop killing wild birds.

J4CKO

Love the idea of teaching a cat, I have never found them to be that open to education myself. Cant beleive anyone actually advicates hurting animals because of theur defactory habits, a blast with a cold jet of water is usually neough to persuade a Moggy to poop elsewhere, alraming but rarely fatal*

*I say rarely as my dad just this to a neighbours elderely dog whilst in mid dump which went off at a hell of a speed, got home and expired.

MessenJah

Rider
wafflycat said:
Oh look. the equivalent of a newsgroup troll ;)

*plonk*
Give me your address then and I'll come and shoot in your garden whenever I feel like it. You can have my girlfriend's rabbit poo as well.

peanut

MessenJah said:
Give me your address then and I'll come and shoot in your garden whenever I feel like it. You can have my girlfriend's rabbit poo as well.

you really are a nasty piece of work arn't you chum. !

You're not wanted here .

Why don't you go and flame another forum for misfits and anti-socials .

Top Bottom