My 1st road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just4fun

I have happily just bought my 1st road bike and love it. recorded my PB on the way into work tonight and the bike still had loads more to give :smile:
edit: on the way home this morning i battered my 2 way PB by a massive 5 minutes over 7 miles and took another 3 minutes off my one way pb (3.5).

Quest Vivione frame with Quest camo wheels and full ultegra set up (inc flightdeck sti shifters and SL crank set)

Im definately enjoying the swtich from MTB to Road bike although there is a new saddle to get used too with new pains :smile:

Cycle Chat colours - sign of a dedicated member! :smile:

OP
OP
J

just4fun

its a 51" frame (im a shorty) and im suprised at how comfy it is on the road compared the the MTB i was previously using. The frames are on sale at the moment so it might be worth considering the full carbon option.

Im not sure your intended use but there is only just enough clearance on the front for race blades, its tight as you can see in the piccy.

in all honestly i wouldnt know a good frame if i broke one, but to me the bike is fast, light and smooth and it hasnt broken yet despite the multi layered patchwork roads i cycle on.

careykid

is that 51 c to top? if so what is the c to c size? the frame looks really good value for money, what did you pay for the frame because in cyclingweekly they are advertised for £250 sale price, normal price £350. when i went on to the online store the price is £350.

OP
OP
J

just4fun

the website is wrong as the price is £250 in shop. tel 0208 427 54 54 .... as far as i can gather the measurement of 51 is 'measurement A' on the picture below
(this picture is from the gaint defy and just for illistration purposes)
DEFY.jpg

Top Bottom