My baby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1338608268_3c4c643c2a_o.jpg

kyuss

Veteran
That's lovely. I've always fancied a Pegoretti. I've got my eye on a Marcelo or maybe a Responsorium if I win the lottery. Some of their paint jobs give Colnago a run for their money in the bad taste stakes but that's nice.

kyuss said:
That's lovely. I've always fancied a Pegoretti. I've got my eye on a Marcelo or maybe a Responsorium if I win the lottery. Some of their paint jobs give Colnago a run for their money in the bad taste stakes but that's nice.

cheers!

i've just been drooling over the Reponsorium on the Mosquito stand at the cycle show. a pure work of art. i'd buy one and hang it on the wall.

the Marcelo rides better than it looks! amazing bike. you can keep your carbon frames, that steel is real.

L

rustychisel

Ah, Laurence, that Peg is very understated. I suppose it's a keeper for you, and I'm guessing it's about my size too... 55-56cm TT?

Were you at the gelati van buying a reward???

bonj2

nice ice cream van you got there laurence! You know someone's parked an old bike in the way of it? :angry: :blush:

rustychisel said:
Ah, Laurence, that Peg is very understated. I suppose it's a keeper for you, and I'm guessing it's about my size too... 55-56cm TT?

Were you at the gelati van buying a reward???

i think it's a 55.5 - i was measured up for it and the specs faxed across to dario. the colour-scheme is exactly what i specified. it sure is a keeper.

L

david

2h6radj.jpg
[/IMG]

went for two tnner tubes and came home with this instead

Top Bottom