1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My baby

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by laurence, 9 Oct 2007.

1. kyuss

kyuss Über Member

That's lovely. I've always fancied a Pegoretti. I've got my eye on a Marcelo or maybe a Responsorium if I win the lottery. Some of their paint jobs give Colnago a run for their money in the bad taste stakes but that's nice.

2. OP
    OP
    laurence

laurence Veteran

cheers!

i've just been drooling over the Reponsorium on the Mosquito stand at the cycle show. a pure work of art. i'd buy one and hang it on the wall.

the Marcelo rides better than it looks! amazing bike. you can keep your carbon frames, that steel is real.

L

3. rustychisel

rustychisel Well-Known Member

Ah, Laurence, that Peg is very understated. I suppose it's a keeper for you, and I'm guessing it's about my size too... 55-56cm TT?

Were you at the gelati van buying a reward???

4. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

nice ice cream van you got there laurence! You know someone's parked an old bike in the way of it? :angry: :blush:

5. OP
    OP
    laurence

laurence Veteran

i think it's a 55.5 - i was measured up for it and the specs faxed across to dario. the colour-scheme is exactly what i specified. it sure is a keeper.

L

6. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

It looks like a modern cycle equivalent of a 70s Bond Bug

5.jpg

7. OP
    OP
    laurence

laurence Veteran

that's exactly why i chose it.

L

8. david

david Senior Member

2h6radj.jpg [/IMG]

went for two tnner tubes and came home with this instead

Basil.B likes this.
  9. Basil.B

Basil.B Über Member

Like the colour scheme on the 2014 Defy.
    :thumbsup: