My Before & After

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
Thanks for taking time to reply. I have just read over your blog and one of the lads who works with me, not a cyclist, said over my shoulder, 'chuffin hell is THAT the same bloke!"

Says it all really and long may it continue.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
gb155 said:
well done mate, feels great doesnt it

Does indeed. My bike's off the road at the moment getting repaired and I'm missing exercise so much that I walked the 4 miles home from work and then back into work this morning. Me.. miss exercise?! I can hardly believe it but I feel so much better now that I'm fitter. You are an inspiration mate, I read some of your blog, there's some great info on there that makes a lot of sense. Keep up the good work!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
GB, saw your posts on BR some time ago, and you are local to me and I've seen the article in the press..

Well done fella keep it up..... main point is you are enjoying it - I know...if the weather is fowl, you still get the bike out, rather than the car......

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Thanks again everyone, Its not been easy and its gonna get harder but I just wanted to show people out there that no matter what your goal is we can all achieve something no matter how much we think its out of reach.

Fozzy thaks, you say you saw the article, Do you commute to/from Tameside then ?

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
satans budgie said:
Thanks for taking time to reply. I have just read over your blog and one of the lads who works with me, not a cyclist, said over my shoulder, 'chuffin hell is THAT the same bloke!"

Says it all really and long may it continue.

:biggrin: thats an amazing reaction :biggrin:

Top Bottom