My bike (and a daft dog)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mrs M

Guru
Gorgeous dog :smile:

IMAG0011[1].jpg
IMAG0011[1].jpg
IMAG0011[1].jpg
IMAG0011[1].jpg

QUOTE="tfg71, post: 3750998, member: 43748"]she is our 3rd setter - and we are convinced that our 1st one has come back in a new body[/QUOTE]
We have one of those too. We are on number three. 11 months old bitch and quite the craziest one we've had. The first is our old sadly departed girl. The rest are of the latest addition.

Attachments

• IMAG0113[1].jpg
    IMAG0113[1].jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG0129[1].jpg
    IMAG0129[1].jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMAG0203[1].jpg
    IMAG0203[1].jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
T

tfg71

We are hoping to get another one as a pal for her. Just missed out on an 11 month old male in Glasgow by about 4 mins (I was too slow sending email but I'm blaming gumtrees rubbish contact seller system) will now have to Wait till after our holidays to start looking again

OP
OP
T

tfg71

we have applied for one of the RSPCA rescue setters ( whilst on holiday in the US of A ) - been told today that we would be contacted in approx. 3 weeks - they have 11 of them for adoption. We have also found out that the breeder we have had our last 2 from have had a 4yr old returned to them and also have a puppy (boy) for sale. there are pros and cons for all 3 options and I am struggling to make my mind up as to which way to go. head is wasted thinking about it.

steve50

Disenchanted Member

mate your full collection of photo bucket pictures are there for all to see, it might be worth downloading to your pc the specific pictures you want people to see rather than your entire collection.

Top Bottom