My Bikes and Build Info

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
MacB said:
okay Raleigh partially stripped down:-

picture.php

wheels are 590 as opposed to 622(700c) and will be changed to 700c, checked with LBS and there's plenty of clearance. Just trying to decide on the rims, the Mavic A719 might be overkill and are expensive. Need 36 hole for rear but front can be less.

That does look pretty cool:becool:
Make it a fixed for him;)

I would have made it a fixed, or kept the hub gear, got rid of the mudguards like you have, Dynamo lights(got the front one really polished up)
Not sure on the wheels though:wacko:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Nice to see your other steeds other than the Giant, Al. Have you decided upon which way to swing on the Sti Vs Ergo?

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Sittingduck said:
Nice to see your other steeds other than the Giant, Al. Have you decided upon which way to swing on the Sti Vs Ergo?

still musing, the STI's are a bit in front right now, got my eye on some 105 9 speeds at £162 with all cables. Though have seen Veloce Ergo for £100 a pair. Still finding this aspect pretty confusing, I'll learn though.

But have bought my intended bars, the FSA Omega alloy compact ones. Also still trying to decide on whether to change the brakes or use travel agents with the v's.

iLB

Hello there
MacB said:
Tempting but £400 is taking me too close to new bike territory.

but it would be a alu bike with sora, not a part carbon part alu bike with 105, and you wouldn't need to worry about travel agents for your breaks

:bicycle::evil:do it:evil::bicycle: :bicycle:

iLB

Hello there
xx(xx(xx(:bicycle: not campy...

gives you cassette issues

Top Bottom