my cats been shot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
The park is a public place, accessible to the public by payment or otherwise.

Ownership is irrelvant - it is who has legitimate access to the land that determines the trespass element.

The kids at the park are entitled to be there. Ergo, they cannot be trespassing.

The offendce of armed trespass is not committed.

Get over it.

Last edited:

Landsurfer

Veteran
Get over it.

Do you really have to be rude ... how does that help ...:rolleyes:

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
may have spoke too soon , the last few days he has only been out to do what is needed then straight back in , mrs roadrash seems to think its due to the weather, maybe shes right , she says I worry too much, but he used to love being outside, then again I don't think I would be too keen on the idea of going out if I had been shot near my home, time will tell , I guess.:sad:

TBH, its not really the weather to be going out. I'm sure things will gradually improve.
One of ours is on a diet at the moment and she's permanently camped out round her food bowl. We got her as a stray kitten a year or so ago so was starving and she's fattened up a bit too much. She probably hates us at the moment :-).

Well, both Poppy and Lexi are flatly refusing to go out, so must be the weather.

Although Lexi accidentally snuck out the other afternoon when I went to the garage for logs, and neither I nor mum realised it until several hours later when it was time to feed the girls and it was like "where's Lexi?" as we thought she was hunkered down in one of the igloo beds.. Poor wee toot was sat on the window ledge by the door, in the dark and in the cold, looking so damn worried. Going outside is not one of Lexi's favourite things right now. :blush:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
may have spoke too soon , the last few days he has only been out to do what is needed then straight back in , mrs roadrash seems to think its due to the weather, maybe shes right , she says I worry too much, but he used to love being outside, then again I don't think I would be too keen on the idea of going out if I had been shot near my home, time will tell , I guess.:sad:
TBH I'd be happier if my Cats stayed in more, the road is pretty quiet but you do get the odd 'Carlos Fandango' treating it like Brands Hatch. :cursing:

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Ive only just caught up with this thread and i echo others sentiments. Whether you like cats, dogs birds etc or not is irrelevant and not a reason to kill or attempt to. Glad to see he is on the mend. The concern is whoever has this air rifle may choose to move on to a child. Psychiatrists tend to agree that those that harm animals are quite likely to move onto human's... In regards to your cat, im afraid they have excellent memories and a GPS maps like knowledge built into their brains from their excellent senses, they know exactly where to go and where they have been. It may very well take him a while to rebuild routes in his head that have been imprinted there and may not be very confident outside at all for quite some time. But give him a chance and the time to figure it all out...

Top Bottom