my cats been shot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skibird

if anyone is interested, mrs roadrash bought cat food from amazon last night ,some good deals on at the minute , my two will only eat whiskas, it was what they was used to when I got them.
she got 84 pouches for £15.69, good offers on sheba, purina etc, well worth a look.
Just FYI, we get ours dog food (the dried stuff anyway) delivered from ZOOPLUS as they are half the price of Pet's at Home and also support animal charities. Free delivery over £25 I think which is no problem when your ordering multiple 10/11kg bags at a time as we do.

Just FYI, we get ours dog food (the dried stuff anyway) delivered from ZOOPLUS as they are half the price of Pet's at Home and also support animal charities. Free delivery over £25 I think which is no problem when your ordering multiple 10/11kg bags at a time as we do.

Another Zooplus customer here.

I get the girls' Royal Canin biscuits (Sensible 33) from Zooplus, as well as their litter (Benek Corn). Just had an order delivered, £46 for a 10 kg sack of dry food (lasts the terrible twosome about 6 months) plus two 40 litre sacks of litter at £22 a sack and a selection of cat toys for various feline xmas pressies. Plus I had a £20 off voucher if I spent £100.

I've been lucky with wet food offers in Tesco and Wilkinsons, plus I've taken the advantage of money off vouchers, so have been paying just over £3 per box of Felix AGAIL. Zooplus comes in at around £3.50 on that.

Can't feed Whiskas. Poppy won't touch it, and it goes through Lexi like castor oil...

P.S. @roadrash how is the gorgeous furry fella getting on?

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
P.S. @roadrash how is the gorgeous furry fella getting on?

physically hes doing brilliant, but he is very hesitant when it comes to going outside , he can sit looking through the catflap for ages , looking outside then looking at me , sometimes for half an hour, then when he does go out, its only long enough to do whatever he needs to do then hes back in, such a shame he used to love being outside , hes still getting loads of cuddles and reassurance from all at roadrash towers.

physically hes doing brilliant, but he is very hesitant when it comes to going outside , he can sit looking through the catflap for ages , looking outside then looking at me , sometimes for half an hour, then when he does go out, its only long enough to do whatever he needs to do then hes back in, such a shame he used to love being outside , hes still getting loads of cuddles and reassurance from all at roadrash towers.

Ah bless him xxx Glad he's on the mend, at least physically. Mentally, well that might take a bit of time. Please give him some gentle cuddles from me. :smile:

Going on what you're saying, it makes me wonder if he was shot while in your garden, as that's classic "cat reacting to a hostile in his territory" mode. The constantly looking to see if the coast is clear, and then only going out for whatever is necessary i.e. a wee or a quick patrol of his core grounds.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
@Reynard That is a possibility as the edge of the park is literally 20 foot from my front door, I probably never will but I would love to find those responsible. I know I have only had them both for a short time but they are a certainly large part of my life,

Drago

Legendary Member
I love my pussy cats too. 9 year old Lois Griffin is sitting on her dad's lap as I read this thread.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Teenagers, or anyone using or discharging an air rifle in a place without the permission of the landowner ,,,, Armed Trespass ... Call the Police ... this treated as a serious firearms incident.
There will be CCTV ...

vickster

Legendary Member
Teenagers, or anyone using or discharging an air rifle in a place without the permission of the landowner ,,,, Armed Trespass ... Call the Police ... this treated as a serious firearms incident.
There will be CCTV ...
He did report, see post #49

Drago

Legendary Member
You can't trespass in a public place. The park in question is a public place. Therefore the offence of armed trespass is incomplete.

It's not an offence per se to have an air weapon in a public place either. After all, I take mine quite legally to the range, although mine are in a slip and not readily accessible to fire, and unloaded as the law demands.

It really only starts to get nasty if you shoot someone or something, or put someone in fear with one.

Last edited:

Landsurfer

Veteran
You can't trespass in a public place. The park in question is a public place. Therefore the offence of armed trespass is incomplete.
There is a landowner .... there is no such thing in the UK as a public place ... there is always a landowner ... Common land / public place does not exist anymore. Note i was careful not say "public place" in my post.
I hope puss is getting better ...

Top Bottom