my cats been shot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Glad Rusty is on the mend - looks just like my Leo with the rattlesnake tail.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
reported to the front desk at local police station, though I am left wondering why I bothered, yes it was the right thing to do but I wasn't filled with confidence when the lady on the desk said ok that's it I have logged it, although I don't know what I expected to be honest , maybe keep a regular eye on the park . but no......off you pop ive logged it now :wacko::wacko:

D

Deleted member 26715

reported to the front desk at local police station, though I am left wondering why I bothered, yes it was the right thing to do but I wasn't filled with confidence when the lady on the desk said ok that's it I have logged it, although I don't know what I expected to be honest , maybe keep a regular eye on the park . but no......off you pop ive logged it now :wacko::wacko:
The only hope is that if x+ number of people report the same instance then it will pop up as a statistic on some analyst's report & then somebody might instruct somebody else to have a word with somebody to do something, now if they had been shooting parked cars that would be a different matter.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
I thought seeing as this is a park, and one with a separate area for toddlers, the idea that someone having a gun in the vicinity may.....just may spark a bit of interest, alas It seems I am destined to be disappointed.

D

Deleted member 26715

I thought seeing as this is a park, and one with a separate area for toddlers, the idea that someone having a gun in the vicinity may.....just may spark a bit of interest, alas It seems I am destined to be disappointed.
Put some posters up around the area, "Warning Air Guns being used in the area" make sure they are close enough to the swings to get Mumsnet riled up.

Sixmile

Veteran
Our cat was shot not so long ago too. As she sleeps in the back hall and jumps in and out of the window at her own discrection, it took me a few days to find out something was wrong with her after she couldn't stand up from her sodden bed which she'd wet. The puncture wound had been infected so she lost power in her legs. Thinking the worst we took her to the vet to find she'd been shot with an air rifle. After a day in the vet and a few days with a lampshade on so she couldn't rip out her stitches, i can report that she's made a full recovery. Here's hoping it's the same for your cat too!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
if anyone is interested, mrs roadrash bought cat food from amazon last night ,some good deals on at the minute , my two will only eat whiskas, it was what they was used to when I got them.
she got 84 pouches for £15.69, good offers on sheba, purina etc, well worth a look.

That's a good deal.

Top Bottom