My dislike for Leaf Blowers ( and leaf blower owners!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
An update on my quest to buy a leaf blower. Went to the auction today, there was one knackered one, so I didn't bid. However there was a Raleigh Stowaway, a bit rough looking but two tyres and tubes and a bit of elbow grease and you'd have a good run around. I vowed not to bid (too many projects as it is), but I was sorely tempted when it went for a whole three pounds.
If you're wondering I did buy six outdoor metal chairs.

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm off to the auction next week, looking for a leaf blower. Does that make me a bad person?

Mind you, I went last month, looking for a leaf blower and came away with a bike.
Went to one once, large format printer from an engineering works. Found a couple of dummy mortar rounds(they wouldn't let me have them), left on my bike.

snorri

Legendary Member
An update on my quest to buy a leaf blower. Went to the auction today, there was one knackered one, so I didn't bid. However there was a Raleigh Stowaway, a bit rough looking but two tyres and tubes and a bit of elbow grease and you'd have a good run around. I vowed not to bid (too many projects as it is), but I was sorely tempted when it went for a whole three pounds.
If you're wondering I did buy six outdoor metal chairs.
I was going to say something sarcastic then remembered the rectangular fibreglass lid some 1m x 1.5m lying in my garden which I took home yesterday from a brief beach combing exercise, goodness knows what I'm going to do with it:rolleyes:.

Top Bottom