My dislike for Leaf Blowers ( and leaf blower owners!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Leaf blowers found in nature. David Attenborough is planning a documentary about the leaf blowers of the Congo, and garden vacs of the Kalahari.

Last edited:

Milzy

Guru
Sorry to hi-jack, but I would like one of these machines. If you know of a good deal, please let me know. Thanks.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I used to have a leaf-blower. Some friends gave it to me as they never used it and it was cluttering up their shed. It cluttered my shed up for several years before I gave it to a friend who lives in Corby. It's now cluttering his shed up...

The only time I used it was to see if I could play blow football with it, and then attempt to levitate the football like one of those 'keep a ping-pong ball hovering in the air' thingies.

It didn't work. Must have needed a bit more blow factor...

Milzy

Guru
I have some artificial grass. The dyson will block up so I need a blower to suck the debris.

Drago

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5373662, member: 9609"]My neighbour uses one to dry his 4x4 with, this is after he has washed it with the engine running - bet you didn't know that, you are supposed to leave your engine running when you wash your car to stop the electrics failing -[/QUOTE]

And he powers the lot by burning the corpses of ani,als from endangered species.

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
[QUOTE 5373662, member: 9609"]My neighbour uses one to dry his 4x4 with, this is after he has washed it with the engine running - bet you didn't know that, you are supposed to leave your engine running when you wash your car to stop the electrics failing -[/QUOTE]
Fantastic idea! We need a thread - 101 uses for a leaf blower (apart from leaf blowing)!!

screenman

Legendary Member

Your neighbours does not know what he is talking about, you can tell him that from me.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

You do need to keep Range Rovers running as the electrics implode with water.

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
You do need to keep Range Rovers running as the electrics implode with water.
This shouldn't be an issue if you just use a hose pipe & buckets when washing the car , a pressure cleaner will blast water into areas where it shouldn't go, and that's probably the case on all cars.

Top Bottom