My excuse for my long absence:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
(Apart from the house from hell and various other things)

This has been keeping me busy:

Elliot, now 6 months old:

013-1.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

The Jack Russell in the last picture is his best friend Toby...

If anybody wants to see more of puppy, have a look here:
http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l21/punkypossum/Elliot/

I'm turning into proud mummy mode...:evil: The boy has even got computer skills and set up his own facebook page, so feel free to add him as a friend! :ohmy:;) (Elliot Whitebear)

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Such a cutey Punkey. So I forgive your absence from here.

Does he do tricks?

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Lol, yeah...when there are bribes about! Actually, he's doing pretty well in doggy school apart from a lack of attention span and an ability to go completely deaf when he feels like it.... :evil:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
punkypossum said:
Lol, yeah...when there are bribes about! Actually, he's doing pretty well in doggy school apart from a lack of attention span and an ability to go completely deaf when he feels like it.... :ohmy:

Just like Mrs 26x25 :evil:

Great fun when they are young and full of life tho' aren't they? I'm sure you are both having a whale of a time. Keep up the training and tricks. He'll eventually do them for free :blush:

He's a cracking dog Punky, good looking fella too. I think Simonali's got two of these. I seem to remember him commenting on their independent spirit, might explain his deafness :evil:

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
punkypossum said:
He's having his first haircut on Saturday, so it will be goodbye to the cute teddy look and he might end up looking as impressive as dad here:

Daddy is a mighty fine looking dog... as is Elliot of course :biggrin:. Great piccies and nice to see you back! :sad: :biggrin:

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
twentysix by twentyfive said:
Ah you've upset the poor thing. Give him lots of tickles :biggrin:

Poor cat's been on permasulk since the dog moved in - problem is, he runs when he sees him, so then obviously Elliot wants to chase him. The other cats he's met are all used to dogs, so they all sit still and he is dead good with him then. Him and puddleglum's cat actually play together...

Top Bottom