My first after restrictions big ride plan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
As soon as restrictions are gone and life has some semblance of normal I'm loading the bike cycling to Dover via NCN 1 (Or the bits of it that are rideable at least) camping overnight and spending a day wandering around Dover Castle.
I plan to head in a similar direction but getting on a ferry and heading for France. Missed my fix for the last 2 years.

OP
OP
Oldhippy

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
I shall, the difficult bit will be persuading myself to return. All that land mass to travel and enjoy!

Drago

Legendary Member
As soon as restrictions are gone and life has some semblance of normal I'm loading the bike cycling to Dover via NCN 1 (Or the bits of it that are rideable at least) camping overnight and spending a day wandering around Dover Castle.
You'll be up @Salty seadog 's end. I get up that way myself a fair bit too.

Well laughing boy Whitty has already said that restrictions will be in place all through next winter, and Borislies can't even make his mind up how many of us will be fully vacinated by the end of October. Seemingly only politicians and the Police will have received both doses by then. The rest of us will still be in a very long queue.
At present rates it will take until 2023 for us all to get a first dose. 2 million a week? 2 million a year is more like it.
You can forget this year for anything.

Top Bottom