My first Carbon Bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stormbringer

Regular
newbike2_zps4f6bdec5.jpg

newbike5_zps836f6aa2.jpg

newbike6_zps0a3797f6.jpg

newbike4_zpsa2b4473d.jpg

OP
OP
Stormbringer

Stormbringer

Regular
newbike1_zpsf5cae44f.jpg

newbike3_zps0f61056f.jpg

OP
OP
Stormbringer

Stormbringer

Regular
Not really been out just a sort test run as I need to get a pump that will do over 50psi so will get out this evening for a proper ride

OP
OP
Stormbringer

Stormbringer

Regular
Its a medium 54cm and the seat is adjusted to give me an almost staright leg at the bottom of the crank stroke ,with a tall post I would be to bent over for my liking and at 30 " inside leg and 5'9" its just how I like it, a nice semi upright position for the long rides ,I 'm not a racer Ijust wanted a light bike for loading in the car .

RichardUK

Regular
Its a medium 54cm and the seat is adjusted to give me an almost staright leg at the bottom of the crank stroke ,with a tall post I would be to bent over for my liking and at 30 " inside leg and 5'9" its just how I like it, a nice semi upright position for the long rides ,I 'm not a racer Ijust wanted a light bike for loading in the car .

My saddle is about level with my handle bars too (road bike) It's just the way it works out with my body size. Makes for a comfortable ride, can go fast in the drops, or use the bars higher up for comfort when on a longer ride for some respite. Also feel more stable when riding standing up.

Top Bottom