My first Crit “The Spring Cotton Spinners”

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Oh please. No one cares if he is racing people with less ability. Ie cat4s. People won't start noticing, they'll just start getting faster to beat the sod.

It is a shame to waste points though that could have got you to cat 3 already.
But get a license :smile: pays for itself

OP
OP
Peter Armstrong

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Oh please. No one cares if he is racing people with less ability. Ie cat4s. People won't start noticing, they'll just start getting faster to beat the sod.

It is a shame to waste points though that could have got you to cat 3 already.
But get a license :smile: pays for itself

ha ha!

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I think people will start to notice if the same person keeps winning or placing in the Cat 4 only races week after week and not moving up... people would have to be pretty unobservant to not notice!

JasonHolder

Talking a good game isn't the same as racing, though. At least PA is racing.
Oh its Mr 100% sat down tourer.
I raced last week. If you want to trash talk, go onto my castle combe thread and we can talk.

Otherwise offer Pete some kind words or lurk quietly.

MikeG

Guru
Oh its Mr 100% sat down tourer.
I raced last week. If you want to trash talk, go onto my castle combe thread and we can talk.

Otherwise offer Pete some kind words or lurk quietly.

Yep, my last-but-one sitting down tour was 105 km at 30.6 kph....... Hope you're able to get near 19mph when you're 53. In fact, I hope you're able to do 100 km when you're 53, let alone the 205 km ride I did the following week. Oh, and when I do 200 miles in a few weeks time, I won't be writing a whole thread on it and announcing it under my avatar.

Don't tell me where to post, or how to post. It is none of your business how and where people post on the forum, until they make you a moderator.

JasonHolder

Oh, and when I do 200 miles in a few weeks time, I won't be writing a whole thread on it and announcing it under my avatar.
You should. Because 200miles is Quite a big deal. And I'm sure someone would learn something from you writing about it and what it takes.

OP
OP
Peter Armstrong

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
untitled.png

montage

God Almighty
Speaking as a race organiser for one of the events you have done this year, use your prize money to get a racing license. 3/4 is a fair bit harder than cat 4. You will probably still be competitive, but you will definitely become a better rider for it. Obviously nobody can force you - but if you get cat 3 out the way this year, you can take a stab at cat 2 next year!

OP
OP
Peter Armstrong

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Speaking as a race organiser for one of the events you have done this year, use your prize money to get a racing license. 3/4 is a fair bit harder than cat 4. You will probably still be competitive, but you will definitely become a better rider for it. Obviously nobody can force you - but if you get cat 3 out the way this year, you can take a stab at cat 2 next year!

ooo Which one?

Top Bottom