My first off on the commute (very little blood, mild swear word)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Frood42

Frood42

I know where my towel is
And reflectors (even on the pedals)!

GC

I need some of your spoke reflectors that you have on that red trek, but I was thinking Monkey Lights instead :thumbsup:

Who needs cool when you can have these? :biggrin:

monkey-light-M210-action-700x700.jpg

OP
OP
Frood42

Frood42

I know where my towel is
Looking at the clip it looks like there is water running onto the road and freezing. That is not going to go away over winter. I have it on my commute and the best advice is to slow down. You were cracking on a bit.

Pity about the hanger because they are not cheap for what they are.

Steve

Me, cracking on a bit :laugh:
I shall take that as a complement.

I was scrubbing some speed for the zebra ahead as I could see people crossing and wanted to give them time to get across and leave the crossing before I got there.

I don't like seeing people run across zebras as they are afraid of cars, and I have seen it!
I even had a car coming too fast round a corner for a zebra and buzz me as I was stepping onto it that same night (as I was walking my bike home), not nice.

OP
OP
Frood42

Frood42

I know where my towel is
you were lucky there was no traffic behind you.

Which is one reason why I use this road :thumbsup:

Looking at it on Google Maps I was not overly sure, but the traffic is surprisingly light (even though it does lead to the A13).
It doesn't seem to get used as a major rat run like I initially thought it would when I decided to lessen the number of trips I took through Bow from four to two during the roadworks. Due to that I never bothered to change back from two to four trips through Bow despite the CS2 extension being completed.

Everyone is too busy queueing along Romford Road going into Stratford, or they are using the A406 North Circular, so may as well take advantage.

OP
OP
Frood42

Frood42

I know where my towel is
Maybe the bell jinxed you?..... Get well soon :smile: Adam

:welcome:

Top Bottom