1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend is a bastard.........

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by betty swollocks, 7 Jan 2008.

1. betty swollocks

betty swollocks large member

he's sent me a letter and filled it full of these:-

[ATTACH=full]159072[/ATTACH]..........little circles from a hole punch.
    I'm now plotting my revenge.
    ps The big white thing is my mighty mouse
    pps I ought to do something about my avatar too.*

2. chads... as they are known

you could place a pile next to a fan in his house/office and then flick the switch.

3. Pete

Pete Guest

Post them on to Dubya. He ought to appreciate the gift, after all it was 'chads' that helped him - er - 'win' an election in 2000...

4. mr_hippo

mr_hippo Living Legend & Old Fart

Please remember that 'Revenge is a dish best served cold!' Forget about it - for a few months, he is expecting something from you now. Visit him in a few month's time and stuff a kipper down the back of his sofa.

5. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Send him a parcel with many, many layers of thick brown tape wrapped around it. Make sure the 'DO NOT CUT' instruction is clearly visible. Hint at the wonders to be found therein...
    .....said wonders to include more chads, polystyrene balls and a biscuit spread with anchovy paste.

6. bonj2

bonj2 Guest

is that outof that douglas adams book of words for which there isn't a word...:biggrin: it's good that

7. nope... it's just what they're called. i was taught that when i was at BT in the 80s, before the Meaning of Liff

8. gavintc

gavintc Guru

Alternatively you could make a similar envelope containing glitter - the type that women use as part of face paint. It sticks to everything and is remarkably hard to get rid of.

9. The ultimate chads were from Datek keyboards - again in the early 80s. Miniscule circles that never seemed to get cleared away! :biggrin:

10. col

col Veteran

What about a load of cress seed,the ones he misses will show themselves soon enough,as they grow out of the carpet.

11. Abitrary

Abitrary New Member

Fax him at work a final demand from a brothel.

Do it properly on headed paper and make it look like he did it on company expenses

12. red_tom

red_tom New Member

13. striker

striker New Member

best one I did was fill (literally fill) a closed umbrella with them. Next time my friend (ex-friend) went outside in the rain he apparantly got covered in them. Only shame was I wasn't there !!! :sad:

14. rich p

rich p ridiculous old lush

Sh*g his wife?:sad::ohmy:

15. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

No, you are thinking of Didcots - the little pieces punched out of tickets by railway ticket inspectors. At the wedding of Princess Margaret, the confetti consisted of thousands of didcots....