My friend is a bastard.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
he's sent me a letter and filled it full of these:-

[ATTACH=full]159072[/ATTACH]..........little circles from a hole punch.
I'm now plotting my revenge.
ps The big white thing is my mighty mouse
pps I ought to do something about my avatar too.*

Attachments

• 71oioop.jpg
    71oioop.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1
chads... as they are known

you could place a pile next to a fan in his house/office and then flick the switch.

Pete

Post them on to Dubya. He ought to appreciate the gift, after all it was 'chads' that helped him - er - 'win' an election in 2000...

Send him a parcel with many, many layers of thick brown tape wrapped around it. Make sure the 'DO NOT CUT' instruction is clearly visible. Hint at the wonders to be found therein...
.....said wonders to include more chads, polystyrene balls and a biscuit spread with anchovy paste.

bonj2

laurence said:
chads... as they are known

you could place a pile next to a fan in his house/office and then flick the switch.

is that outof that douglas adams book of words for which there isn't a word...:biggrin: it's good that

gavintc

Guru
Alternatively you could make a similar envelope containing glitter - the type that women use as part of face paint. It sticks to everything and is remarkably hard to get rid of.

The ultimate chads were from Datek keyboards - again in the early 80s. Miniscule circles that never seemed to get cleared away! :biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
What about a load of cress seed,the ones he misses will show themselves soon enough,as they grow out of the carpet.

Abitrary

Fax him at work a final demand from a brothel.

Do it properly on headed paper and make it look like he did it on company expenses

striker

best one I did was fill (literally fill) a closed umbrella with them. Next time my friend (ex-friend) went outside in the rain he apparantly got covered in them. Only shame was I wasn't there !!! :sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:
is that outof that douglas adams book of words for which there isn't a word...:sad: it's good that

No, you are thinking of Didcots - the little pieces punched out of tickets by railway ticket inspectors. At the wedding of Princess Margaret, the confetti consisted of thousands of didcots....

Top Bottom