My God, I've bought some Bib-shorts!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I bought a pair of Endura bib shorts. I could not/did not enjoy them.
I switched to the same model but waist shorts......I find them excellent.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
The next step on your journey of discovery is to boldly walk into a packed pub and order a beer, fully kitted out in your best MAMIL Lycra

other drinks are available.....
I walked into tesco last week for a couple of things, went on the bike with a small rucksack, fully lycra'd up ( I had made it a 20 mile trip) two people I knew spoke to me and both said "oh you have come in the van then"

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I walked into tesco last week for a couple of things, went on the bike with a small rucksack, fully lycra'd up ( I had made it a 20 mile trip) two people I knew spoke to me and both said "oh you have come in the van then"
I get that at work , " you cycled today? "
" No i just liked wearing lycra and at the weekend i sweat with other men ", normally stops the comments :smile:

cyberknight

I have Endura ones with an arseflap. Gimmick thought I when I bought them but they truly are a gamechanger.
Though there is a little paranoid bit of my brain which worries about the zip breaking when I'm out! :eek::eek:
reminds me of the image of cars stuck behind female cyclist and cant overtake :whistle:

cyberknight

1583083267993.png

I have Endura ones with an arseflap. Gimmick thought I when I bought them but they truly are a gamechanger.
Though there is a little paranoid bit of my brain which worries about the zip breaking when I'm out! :eek::eek:
Surely the gods of marketing have a world copyrighted name for this feature? Care to educate us?
I must say it sounds like a very bad idea.
If the bottom falls out of the cycling market for this sartorial feature i can though see them marketing it at street and clubbing wear.

cyberknight

Surely the gods of marketing have a world copyrighted name for this feature? Care to educate us?
I must say it sounds like a very bad idea.
If the bottom falls out of the cycling market for this sartorial feature i can though see them marketing it at street and clubbing wear.
and given the trend for ladies wanting kardashian behinds the padding is a bonus :smile:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
When the boys at the back have stopped sniggering

Clearly you are not a woman in bibs and lots of layers desperate for a wee.

Ignore the giggling school boys.

Been available on mountaineering salopettes for years. Called a drop seat in this case rather than zipped. When you are attached by a rope to your climbing partner and the mountain or on a glacier you don't have the option of taking stuff off. Blokes use them as well.

Top Bottom