1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My husbands in a band ..........

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by got-to-get-fit, 4 Nov 2007.

1. got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

Was at a party a few month ago and got chatting to this woman. Started to make glib chit chat about our lives and asked her what she did for a living, nothing she replied im just a housewife. Where is hubby tonight i ask? oh he's away with his band touring. Oh i reply is the band anyone i would have heard of? Maybe, she replies ....have you heard of Iron Maiden........;)

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Miserable Old Bar Steward

Who ?? ;)

3. OP
    OP
    got-to-get-fit

got-to-get-fit New Member

Janick Gers

4. HarryB

HarryB New Member

That'll be right. Janick is from Hartlepool and lives near Yarm. Really nice lad. Still goes to watch Hartlepool United and does a lot of work with schools. He used to be in a band with a mate of mine.

5. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I never really got into Iron Maiden but if ever a band worked their nutz off to get where they are it was/is them. Tell her if ever they need a new guitarist I am available and cheap.

6. mikeitup

mikeitup Senior Member

Maaaiiiden!

Great band with 3 excellent guitarists (Dave Murray, Janick Gers, Adrian Smith)
    They are a sight to behold live. Tighter than a gnats chuff!!!

On the dvd extras from "Live In Rio" they seen just ordinary blokes and seem to have no EGO problems whatsoever.

7. mikeitup

mikeitup Senior Member

Maaaiiiden!

Great band with 3 excellent guitarists (Dave Murray, Janick Gers, Adrian Smith)
    They are a sight to behold live. Tighter than a gnats chuff!!!

On the dvd extras from "Live In Rio" they seen just ordinary blokes and seem to have no EGO problems whatsoever.

8. And the stereo effect is dynamite! ;)

9. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

spinal tap anyone? ;)

10. Brock

Brock Senior Member

Isn't Bruce Dickinson a pain in the arse though?