My husbands in a band ..........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

Was at a party a few month ago and got chatting to this woman. Started to make glib chit chat about our lives and asked her what she did for a living, nothing she replied im just a housewife. Where is hubby tonight i ask? oh he's away with his band touring. Oh i reply is the band anyone i would have heard of? Maybe, she replies ....have you heard of Iron Maiden........;)

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Who ?? ;)

HarryB

That'll be right. Janick is from Hartlepool and lives near Yarm. Really nice lad. Still goes to watch Hartlepool United and does a lot of work with schools. He used to be in a band with a mate of mine.

Bigtallfatbloke

I never really got into Iron Maiden but if ever a band worked their nutz off to get where they are it was/is them. Tell her if ever they need a new guitarist I am available and cheap.

mikeitup

Veteran
Maaaiiiden!

Great band with 3 excellent guitarists (Dave Murray, Janick Gers, Adrian Smith)
They are a sight to behold live. Tighter than a gnats chuff!!!

On the dvd extras from "Live In Rio" they seen just ordinary blokes and seem to have no EGO problems whatsoever.

mikeitup

Veteran
Maaaiiiden!

On the dvd extras from "Live In Rio" they seen just ordinary blokes and seem to have no EGO problems whatsoever.

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
spinal tap anyone? ;)

Brock

mikeitup said:

Isn't Bruce Dickinson a pain in the arse though?

Top Bottom