My life is now complete

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
lifeson

lifeson

simonali said:
My advice is to keep it that way.
They are in the top 20 rock bands of all time and you hve never heard of them?

montage

God Almighty
twentysix by twentyfive said:
Bit dodgy wearing that jersey isn't it? Black is just not a "Be Seen" colour. :biggrin: Have your jersey by all means but don't wear it on the bike for your own sake.

black possibly stands out more than many other of the dark shades of colour I would say, i.e. dark green, deep dark red, dark grey etc

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Rankopedia??

And here was I thinking it was something to do with things that were manky!

Anyway, talking of drum solos, I have a LOT of Led Zeppelin on my playlist, and one of my favourites is Moby Dick (Live), which has an 18 minute drum solo in it!

I think I like it because it does happen to be oddly impressive!

As for Pink Floyd, yes I have loads of them too, but probably the best description I was ever given of them came from a huge Pink Floyd fan and it was that

'It's the kind of music you just want to make love to'.

You can't get a better than THAT!

Domeo

twentysix by twentyfive said:
Bit dodgy wearing that jersey isn't it? Black is just not a "Be Seen" colour. ;) Have your jersey by all means but don't wear it on the bike for your own sake.

What about the black ONCE top? I wear it frequently and I can't say that drivers fail to see me because of it.

ChrisKH

Guru
ianrauk said:
What I like about Rush.. The Music
What I don't like about Rush - Geddy Lee's vocals.

You're only jealous you can't get your voice that high. Or have hair that long. Or have hair at all, let's be honest. ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
aha... wonder when you would turn up in this thread ;)

ChrisKH said:
You're only jealous you can't get your voice that high. Or have hair that long. Or have hair at all, let's be honest. ;)

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
Not interested in that US prog rock noodlings. Now if they did one for a British gaint like King Crimson....

king_crimson_-_larks_tongues_in_aspic-front.jpg

Top Bottom